River of tears

The day you closed your eyes,
you broke my heart in little pieces.
You left me in a desert land,
you left me drawn in a river of tears, in a river of tears.

I was trying to breathe under water,
I was trying to swim in the mud.
I spent hundreds nights in white,
I spent hundreds days meeting you in my dreams…

In a river of tears, I keep on searching for you
In a river of tears, in a river of tears.

I ran to foreign lands where no-one knew my face
I was losing my mind, I was going insane.
Truth was a knock on my head,
too much to stand, to hard to get.
Rain stopped falling down,
and now I spend the nights…

Meeting you in my dreams.
I keep on searching in my dreams.
In a river of tears, in a river of tears.
Ooh, I keep searching for you,
ooh, in my dreams.
Ooh, ooh I keep living without you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog